MSI adds value to our Clients’ fleet through:
- Close monitoring of ship’s physical condition and performance ensuring they meet or exceed the requirements of international conventions such as SOLAS, MARPOL STCW, MLC as well as those of individual owners, charterers, classification societies, flag states and port state.
- Regular onboard visits by technical superintendents and internal auditors to implement and assess quality procedures and practices onboard, as well as onboard crew training.
- Control of operating expenses within budget without compromising on safety, quality and performance standards.
We are currently managing a fleet of more than 100 vessels covering a wide variety of vessels:
- Bulk Carriers (Handysize to Capesize)
- General Cargo Ships
- Very Large Ore Carriers (VLOC)
- Chemical Tankers (Coated and Stainless Steel)
- Product Tankers
- Container Ships
- Floating Terminal Stations (Iron Ore Transshipment)
- Floating Loading Facilities (Coal Transshipment)
- Tugs and Barges